* Today's date:
* Client full name of record:
* Patient name of record:
* Street address:
Street address 2:
* City, state, zip:
* Email address:
* Cell phone:
* Have you, the owner, or anyone in your household, experienced any fever, congestion, coughing, fatigue, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days?
* Have you, the owner, or anyone in your household, been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you have any other medical concerns with your pet, please feel free to schedule an appointment online at https://capecodvets.com/book-an-appointment/ or call our hospital at (508) 394-3566.
* Have you noticed your pet exhibiting any of the following: (Please check all that apply)
Change in appetiteChange in drinkingChange in urinationDiarrheaVomitingCoughing/Sneezing/Nasal dischargeMobility issuesSkin issuesEar issues (ex: ear infections, head shaking)None of the above
* Does your pet have lumps and bumps that concern you?
Location of lumps and bumps:
Do you have additional concerns or questions for the veterinarian who will be seeing your pet today?
* Is your pet on any medication?
* If yes, what medication(s) is your pet on?
* Is your pet on monthly preventatives?
If yes, please check all that apply:
InterceptorSentinelRevolutionK9 AdvantixSeresto CollarSimpiricaNexgardOther
We know that being a pet owner is enough to keep you busy! That’s why our pet hospital works to make sure booking your next appointment with us is as easy as possible. Visit our Book An Appointment page or call (508) 394–3566 to request your next appointment at our animal hospital, where your pet will receive personalized care that takes their individual needs to heart.
Whether you’ve been visiting us for decades (we’ve been here since 1975!) or are brand-new to the area, we’d like to welcome you to our veterinary family. We’re thrilled to have you and can’t wait to deliver our approach to personalized, compassionate veterinary care to your pet.
We’re conveniently located in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts and regularly serve pets from Provincetown, Truro, Wellfleet, Eastham, Orleans, Chatham, Brewster, Dennis, Harwich, Yarmouth, Barnstable, Mashpee, Falmouth, Handwich, Bourne and beyond.
Whether you’ve been in the area for decades or just moved here, please stop in and say hello! Our veterinarians and staff love seeing pet owners and meeting their wonderful pets.
We're here to help answer any questions you may have. Simply fill out the form below and one of our trained customer service representatives will be in touch to help guide you.